Joint replacement treatment options tailored to you
Medical City Hip & Knee Specialists offers a variety of joint surgeries to help you continue your active lifestyle. Our team’s goal is to provide long-lasting results and an improvement to your quality of life. From minimally invasive options to total joint replacements, our fellowship-trained joint replacement surgeon reviews the latest treatment options with you to develop an individualized care plan.
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment with our orthopedic surgeon, call (469) 310-4400.
Is joint replacement surgery right for me?
While you may be experiencing joint pain, surgery may not be the best option for you. You may be a candidate for joint replacement surgery if you have:
- Constant joint pain even while sitting or lying down
- Joint pain limits your everyday activities
- Symptoms persist despite medication and/or rest
- Unsuccessful physical therapy and other treatments have not been successful
- Weakness and/or loss of joint motion
Take the Hip & Knee Health Assessment to find out if you are a candidate for joint replacement.
Services we offer:
We provide a wide range of options for joint replacement, including:
- Treatment for hip pain and injuries
- Hip replacement surgery
- Treatment for knee pain & injuries
- Knee replacement surgery